Thursday, July 23, 2009

Patternreview.com

I had a chance to look at patternreview.com last night and it's a really neat site. I especially love the gallery -- it's so inspiring to see what others have been able to create with their sewing machine. I looked up a few of the patterns in my collection, but wasn't able to find a review, so I'm either not using the site correctly, OR I can do my own reviews sometime.

Last night I worked more on my dress, and, in a fit of fatigue, managed to hem where I shouldn't have and not where I should have. So I spent more time with my seam ripper than I did actually sewing. No matter -- I will prevail. After my little blunder I tried on the top part of the dress, only to discover that my nursing bras are not keeping the girls anywhere near where they should be. This particular dress doesn't lend itself to nursing anyway, but I'll have to remember to put on a regular bra when I wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment