I want to wish everyone a very happy 2011. Hubby and I don’t really celebrate the change of one year to the next, but I do try to make some vague resolutions each year.
On my list for 2011:
* lose weight – I think this has been on my list for the last 15 years!
* spend more time in my craft room
* stop ignoring my Etsy shop. It needs more inventory. Four items aren’t cutting it.
* give my boys more exposure to our local cultural resources…museums, festivals, etc.
* this one is sort of related to #1 & #2, but I want to start making more clothing for myself. It’s been years since I’ve made anything significant for my own wardrobe. I’m always putting it off until I reach ___ size.
* learn a new skill
So those are some of my general resolutions. In the more immediate future, I’m hoping to do my 100-post giveaway (yes, late) early next week, so watch for that.