This little bag sewed up in an evening, even without the benefit of pressing (my iron was out of commission). I chose a sturdy corduroy fabric for the outside, with faux-suede accents and a leopard print lining. A girl's gotta have a little drama! The pattern is a tester of the Jenny Bag from I Think Sew, and it features a long, cross-body strap, magnetic snap and interior pockets -- perfect for a young woman on the go!
In other news, I was very surprised to discover this morning that Brandi from Don't Disturb This Groove has given me my first blog award! Thank you, Brandi!
In order to accept this award, here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
Share 7 things about yourself
Pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom you feel are deserving
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
7 things about me:
1. I listen to Christmas music all year long, so this is the one season of the year people don't look oddly at me.
2. I have three large, framed photos of my dog above the fireplace, even though I have two dearly loved human kids.
3. I volunteer with our local village association & for several playgroups.
4. My grandmother was my matron of honour. She's an amazing person!
5. I can't figure out how women possibly walk in high heels -- please don't take away my 'stylish' award!
6. I would rather play with my kids than mop the floor, and sometimes it shows.
7. I find British novels annoying to read.
Pay it Forward to 10 GREAT Bloggers:
In no particular order...
1. Christmas Believe
2. Whispering Christmas
3. Susie Harris
4. The Homesteading Apartment
5. House Revivals
6. Unique Sweets
7. Blessed Little Nest
8. Cats and Calico
9. Three Boys
10. You Remind Me of Home