Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids clothes week challenge -- the fall edition!

It's back! The Kids Clothes Week Challenge is on again at Elsie Marley. I semi-participated in the spring event, and it was a good kick in the pants, even if I didn't get much done.



The idea behind the challenge is to spend one hour a day sewing (or knitting/crocheting) kids clothing pieces. The challenge starts tomorrow, so I better get planning. Oh who am I kidding; my kids need pants or they'll be wearing floods all fall/winter.

Pantry update: I've removed about 1/3 of the items in my pantry. HUGE job. The challenge now is to keep my kids from pillaging/breaking the stuff that's now sitting in my dining room, waiting for its new home, while the rest of it comes out and the shelf repaired. The shelf break I mentioned is more serious that I thought, so this re-org project comes in the nick of time!

1 comment:

  1. Great challenge. When my daughter was little, she was the best dressed girl in the neighborhood. I think I sewed everyday. Ah... good times.

    ReplyDelete