Friday, April 30, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge


I'm a bit of a -- make that a major -- sewing and crafting blog junkie. I love reading about what others are doing -- so much so that I end up reading away a lot of my potential 'doing' time. To combat my inertia, I'm taking part in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge hosted by Meg from elsiemarley.com. This is exciting for a couple reasons:

1. I have motivation to do something. The idea is to spend one hour a day, for a week, working on kids' clothes. I can totally do that.
2. Kids' clothing is small and fast = virtually instant gratification!
3. I love seeing my boys wear and enjoy something I've made for them.

The challenge runs the second week in May. Until then, I'll be checking blogs for inspiration, umm, I mean thinking about what I'll sew and otherwise effectively using my time.

PS...in other news, my Hot Patterns selections finally arrived! I've cut out the pattern pieces for the pants, but still need to wash my fabric. So excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya, I have joined the challenge too for much the same reasons...it's a good focus! It's lucky it does not start straight away...gives us time to plan ahead!? See you there! Michele

    ReplyDelete