Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bad blogger

I haven't posted a thing in weeks, and it feels like I haven't done much, but the truth is, I've been busy doing the same old thing over and over...mostly more of those little backpacks like the one I posted earlier in the fall.

I've also been making cat toys as a fundraiser for the cat sanctuary I made mats for a couple months back, but again, nothing too exciting.

Last night I made a tutu as a birthday gift for a three year old. It turned out pretty well. I hope my son forgives me for posting this pic online!



The final thing I've been working on is a sleep sack for my baby. I don't have a pattern, and I'm thinking it may be too wide, so will have to tweak it a bit once I get the zipper into it.

1 comment:

  1. He'll forgive you now but probably not when he's 16 and you want to show it to his girlfriend. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete