Friday, June 26, 2009

Progress!

My grama was in town for surgery and to visit last week, which was wonderful. While she was here, I noticed her robe is getting pretty ratty, so decided to make her a new one. Most of it sewed up in an evening, but I still have to add the collar and button front, and then hem it. I wasn't going to take on any new projects until I'd cleared my partially done pile of projects, but hey, my grama deserves a nice robe.

And speaking of partially done projects, I just finished binding my second baby quilt -- just in time for the shower on Sunday afternoon.

Ugh, gotta run. My baby is teething and is up again. Photos later.

1 comment:

  1. I made my step-mother a robe and she loved it, I'm sure your grandmother will appreciate it, can't wait for the pics.

    ReplyDelete