My grama was in town for surgery and to visit last week, which was wonderful. While she was here, I noticed her robe is getting pretty ratty, so decided to make her a new one. Most of it sewed up in an evening, but I still have to add the collar and button front, and then hem it. I wasn't going to take on any new projects until I'd cleared my partially done pile of projects, but hey, my grama deserves a nice robe.
And speaking of partially done projects, I just finished binding my second baby quilt -- just in time for the shower on Sunday afternoon.
Ugh, gotta run. My baby is teething and is up again. Photos later.