Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sweet chocolates…and A Glimpse Inside

I’m so excited to announce my first guest post. Here’s a little hint of what you’ll find during my visit to A Glimpse Inside today.

teaser
Tempted? You should be. This is another of my grandmother’s awesome recipes, and it doesn't disappoint if you're having a sweet craving.

While you’re over at A Glimpse Inside, go check out some of Allison’s other posts. She’s a lovely Army Wife with plenty of great ideas for crafting, decorating, thrifting, and cooking. She also organizes a fun weekly linky party called Catch a Glimpse each Thursday.

Catch a Glimpse Button


Thanks for having me over, Allison!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your guest post. from what i see your recipe looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw these over at Allisons and just pinned them on Pinterest to try! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome first guest post! those chocolates look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just over at a Glimpse Inside and totally in love with your post. I also love how you used the gold Extra Dark Chocolate from PC, that's one of my weak moments.

    ReplyDelete