Monday, July 19, 2010

'Big kid' walking handle

Shannon over at [loveable] chaos had this BRILLIANT idea for a handle to attach to her strollers so her 'big kids' could walk along beside the stroller without getting their feet caught up in the wheels.



This awesome, practical handle whips up in literally minutes, and that includes the time it took to dig up a ring (there are only three parts: a plastic ring, a scrap of fabric and a piece of elastic)! Shannon used electrical tape to close her ring, but I didn't bother...seems pretty sturdy, even without the tape. Depending on how it holds up, I may go back and do it later.

I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of this with the stroller, but it'll be a definite plus when we go grocery shopping. My oldest son is forever wanting to walk but getting in the way and/or taking off on me. Of course no one was cooperating when I wanted an 'action' shot, but you get the gist of how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment